Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone use Paypal shipping today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I just printed 7 orders and they all have a new code to the right of the shipping address. Anyone have an idea what that is?

R022
C008
C024

etc

I will scan one and block out the address info if needed

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I believe that's part of the USPS changes for tomorrow. I just printed out 2 labels tonight dated for Monday and I noticed the codes too.

Stamps.com Blog » Priority Mail Service Changes July 2013, Priority Mail Express

Just noticed this addition with the changes - this will certainly make life easier (and more affordable) when I ship enough to use Priority mail. I think Paypal shiiping (if you pay for priority mail) uses commercial base pricing.

Package Insurance is Being Added to Priority Mail
Priority Mail is now going to include $50 of insurance for FREE if you print postage online (Commercial Base Pricing). If you are approved for Commercial Plus Pricing, you will receive $100 of insurance coverage. This insurance coverage is provided automatically by the USPS and claims will be to protect shippers against loss, damage or missing contents.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts