Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty cool gesture by Brewers Ownership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty cool.

I don't drink... so $10 could easily get me a Pepsi/Coke and a Hot Dog.... too bad I don't live near Milwaukee.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
As a Cubs fan, I approve. I have always enjoyed going to game at Miller Park. It really is a great place to see a ballgame.

Now, with that being said, I wish the Cubs would follow suit. Granted the have played better as of late, but its embarassing seeing the quality or lack there of on the roster the last two years. There is no excuse for this, especially considering they play in a top 5 market. It's no wonder attendance has been declining again the last few years.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I think it is pretty awesome. They could have easily kept the 3.6 million, but are giving back instead. Yeah, $10 isn't huge, but it is spread across an entire month of home games in an effort to touch as many fans as possible.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
As they said on ESPN - enjoy the half a beer and hotdog bun. Not much to buy for $10.

Though, $10 credit is better than no credit... so it's an A in my book.

Well, no offense, but you've never been to Miller Park. ESPN doesn't know what they are talking about either, given that Miller Park is one of the best value parks in the MLB (their cognitive dissonance to all things Wisconsin is what lead them to being surprised that Miller Park was VOTED the best park in all of baseball). $10 will get you a 16oz. plastic beer in a bottle and a hot dog.

Plus, there are almost ZERO catches to these vouchers. They are almost literally $10 bills. You can combine them, and/or use them on anything (as opposed to other promotions that trick fans into spending on certain things or that are a harbinger of coming higher prices).

2 things though-

1. Since Milwaukee has been playing like a AAA team, it makes sense that they would run a minor-league-style crazy promotion

2. Would it have been too obvious that this was about Ryan Braun of the vouchers were $8?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Well, no offense, but you've never been to Miller Park. ESPN doesn't know what they are talking about either, given that Miller Park is one of the best value parks in the MLB (their cognitive dissonance to all things Wisconsin is what lead them to being surprised that Miller Park was VOTED the best park in all of baseball). $10 will get you a 16oz. plastic beer in a bottle and a hot dog.

Plus, there are almost ZERO catches to these vouchers. They are almost literally $10 bills. You can combine them, and/or use them on anything (as opposed to other promotions that trick fans into spending on certain things or that are a harbinger of coming higher prices).

2 things though-

1. Since Milwaukee has been playing like a AAA team, it makes sense that they would run a minor-league-style crazy promotion

2. Would it have been too obvious that this was about Ryan Braun of the vouchers were $8?

Woah......someone sure loves their team =\

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
As a Cubs fan, I approve. I have always enjoyed going to game at Miller Park. It really is a great place to see a ballgame.

Now, with that being said, I wish the Cubs would follow suit. Granted the have played better as of late, but its embarassing seeing the quality or lack there of on the roster the last two years. There is no excuse for this, especially considering they play in a top 5 market. It's no wonder attendance has been declining again the last few years.

Lol Cubs....

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I was joking, and I am fairly sure ESPN was joking, too. It's ok.

You? Yeah, I could see as joking. Thanks to zero inflection on the interwebs, I figured the syntax of my statement wouldn't translate.

ESPN however? No, I assume they just can't be bothered to look up the prices at Miller Park before they made a statement.

A_Pharis

You? Yeah, I could see as joking. Thanks to zero inflection on the interwebs, I figured the syntax of my statement wouldn't translate.

ESPN however? No, I assume they just can't be bothered to look up the prices at Miller Park before they made a statement.

Gotcha'. Yeah, I was just paraphrasing ESPN as a jab at how prices USUALLY are... not so much exactly the case at Miller.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Go to a Packer game and you will see how far $10 will go at miller park. My wife and i have 3 games left so thats $60 free money to use.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Love the gesture. however I was looking at tickets for Friday's game vs Jordan Zimmermann(Nationals) to take my family to and the cheapest seats where we could all sit together, in the upper corner of the outfield (3rd level) were $85 for 4 tickets. Add $10 parking. No thanks, and that's with the $30 in concessions I received during fan appreciation weekend last year. Directv Extra Innings I love thee.

Members online

Latest posts