Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett reslab fee?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
I can't seem to find any bona fide info on this. I shipped a graded card that apparently got messed up in the mail. Buyer wants to have it reslabbed and said it would cost him $15-20. Given that that's the normal grading fee I can't imagine it costs that much. I've seen other people mention it's between 5 and 8 dollars but I don't see anything definite. Also I don't know if you have to pay return shipping from Beckett, and since it's a large card and therefore large slab it may be pricey. Any help is appreciated.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
That's pretty much what it would cost to get 1 card reslabbed due to shipping to BGS, the slab fee, shipping back from BGS, insurance, etc. Unless you grade regularly, reslabbing is a gigantic pain

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
it costs 5 dollars but how do you factor shipping for the card to and from BGS

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I can send it with my next group sub, and shipping would be minimal. They reslabbed the last two I sent for someone, for free. Might be able to get it done again, if not would be around $5.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Members online

Latest posts