Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, what do you think about the Punk situation...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I was reading a new report today that said he has stopped talking to everyone in WWE including his close friends there.

To me, that doesn't seem like something he would do because he's pissed off at Vince or HHH.

I think he can be an ******* to people a lot of times from seeing how he interacts with fans but from reading interviews and watching his documentary, he seems like the kind of guy who values family and friends more than anything. So it's odd to me that he would stop talking to them because of a dispute with the company. He doesn't seem that petty.

Someone made a solid point a month ago and said that maybe he isnt talking to his friends because he doesn't want to lie to them and say the whole thing is a shoot then show up at Mania.

As a fan, I'm still holding a slight hope that he makes a surprise return at Mania. I doubt it will happen though.

What do you guys think?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Wouldn't make any sense for the wwe to have him show at mania with no notice.

I just think he wanted out and got his wish.

Like Austin said, he may be done but his bills aren't. Those things never stop.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
2 weeks ago when he was on 'The Talking Dead', he used his real name rather than when he was on it before so I guess Vinnie Mac got the rights to his name.

Fordman

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
2 weeks ago when he was on 'The Talking Dead', he used his real name rather than when he was on it before so I guess Vinnie Mac got the rights to his name.

Fordman

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Punk owns his character and can use the name "CM Punk" pretty much however he wants.

So can WWE until his contract is over in July...they just have chosen to stop acknowledging his existence.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have been a huge fan of Punk for years. Has been my favorite for the last 5 years or so.

With that said, I think CM Punk is an incredibly selfish *******. He is a ***** to the fans, he even punched one. The wrong one might i add. He has been catered to and babied by the WWE, he was given the longest reign of any champion in the modern era, and he has been one of the top guys for the last several years.

And what's he do? He XXXXs on everyone. And I hate it.

I don't think this is a work. I think if it was, he would have returned in Chicago.

If it is a work, then I still stand by my comments of him being a *****. Because he is.

If he does come back, I don't know how the fans would react. I would think he would have to work as a heel after all this.

He apparently thinks the wwe revolves around him, and that everything should go his way. XXXX him. There are guys in the back like Ryder and many others who get XXXX on constantly, making less than a quarter of what Punk makes a year, and they show up for work everyday.

It pisses me off because the majority of people who get into wrestling and make it big were FANS from a young age. And punk is one of those guys. Yet when he makes it big, he treats people like garbage. What if Austin was a huge ***** to Punk that day they met when Punk was a teenager? That would have hurt Punk. Yet he does it to fans all over the world. I don't get it.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
There's a huge rumor going around that the reason Austin is at Mania is because WWE pitched an angle to him and Punk.

Austin hits a stunner on Punk and Punk gets his dream match next year at Mania.

That would definitely be one way to make Punk happy and bring him back.

Queue every smark's wet dream.

I'd mark my ass off it this happens but I doubt it happens

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Austin just said that he thinks punk will be at mania.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts