Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here need eyes on the east coast?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I am always looking in bargain bins, dollar and $3 boxes etc. and come across players I know you guys collect. I’m not talking base or garbage. I am talking a low numbered card of your players or something oddball I think you may not have seen or is somewhat rare. Something you even wouldn’t mind dupes of. A player or team from the west coast may make it into the bargain bins here on the east coast. My question is,
Is there anyone here who does not care what I pick up for them as long as it is there player or team. I sometimes get bigger high finding things for other people than finding things for myself. If there is player or team collector that wants eyes here in my area let me know. I will pick it up and only ask for anything Yankees in return. I normally just mail them as freebies but if a lot of people respond to this then it can get expensive. My discretion is what I am looking for. I am not looking to carry wantlists. Just things that make me think of you guys.
Insert player/teams below

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I would really appreciate ANYTHING Andre Dawson no matter what it is and will be sure to be on the look out for some Yankees when I go to shows.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I would really appreciate ANYTHING Andre Dawson no matter what it is and will be sure to be on the look out for some Yankees when I go to shows.
Your on the list! I will be going to some big show in NY and NJ next two months.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
If you see any Bagwells, you could always let me know. Im not big on getting doubles, so if you want to text me a picture of any you find, i would greatly appreciate it. MrMet already does the same for me, but we have yet to find one i need... :)

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Ryne Sandberg please. Much appreciated!
Have you ever seen one of these? They are like mini newspapers. I have this one scanned but I also have one with Sandberg (not scanned)
canseco.jpg

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
For all thatresponded, to make it clear:
If I see something I think is out of theordinary , rare, or what I think is a bargain of your guy you will take it. Correct?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I will be hitting a very small show today. I will see what I can come up with.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
For all thatresponded, to make it clear:
If I see something I think is out of theordinary , rare, or what I think is a bargain of your guy you will take it. Correct?

I will take anything Andre Dawson that you find for a good price, Autos, Game Used, Rookies, bulk commons. I have fund in PayPal.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Anything of Jonny Gomes would be great! Numbered (even high numbered cards), game used, autos, etc. Basically anything that's not super common.

Thanks for doing this!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts