Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

List the top ten leagues that you follow, in order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
MLB, NFL, NCAA Hoops, NHL, with some PGA.

And I'm not a footie fan like you but I really enjoy the World Cup...

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
1. MLB- baseball is the best, and the majors are the best of the best
2. NFL- parity kinda ruined it, I'll be that guy. But football is football and I love it
3. EPL- it's better now that so many games are broadcast over here. Best footy in Europe
4. UEFA CL- Champions League is so great, drama in every game
5. FIFA WC- should be higher but US got the worst draw ever so I'm worried. We have a great coach and on the up
6. La Liga- Top heavy for sure but very tactical league, not as fast
7. NCAAB- College Hoops? great time, the tourny is a gift from the seven gods
8. Eastern League- Reading Phils, cheap beer, great stadium, easy drive
9. NHL- Kinda lost it a few years ago with the changes but coming back to it slowly
10. NCAAFB- Used to be at 2 but as a PSU alumn I just can't anymore....I'll come back one day and support Ol' Miss but can't just now

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I pretty much stick to MLB/MILB and NFL. For me, I like to focus my attention to the nuances of the sports and have little time to add another to my plate. The PGA would be a distant third; although growing in my mind.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I think everyone likes to focus on the nuances of a sport? Or did you think you are unique in that?

Plenty of people are casual fans, though probably less so on a sports card message boards.

For me it's MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL. MLB is the only one I follow religiously though.

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
1. MLB - Reds and Braves!
2. NCAAB - UK #BBN and Texas
3. NCAAF - Hook 'em Horns and UK
4. NFL - Denver (Manning) and Bengals
5. ATP - Roger Federer is my hero
6. PGA - Phil is my favorite, but I've met some others and golfers are really nice
7. NHL - Go Blue Jackets!
8. NBA - Durant fan (UT grad). I'll root for LeBron, only because he used to live by us
8. College tennis - Akron and Wake Forest (former coach at Akron coaches at Wake now)
9. MLS - Columbus Crew and Portland Timbers (Coach Porter is nice guy. Coached at Akron)
10. Ohio High School Football - Hilliard Davidson

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Indiana HS Basketball is alone at the top. List below in order of how heeled I get to watch.

1. The Masters
1a. Cincinnati Reds Opening Day
2. NCAA Tournament First Two Days
3. US Open (Golf)
4. CBS SEC Game of the Week/ ABC Primetime NCAA Game
5. Ryder Cup
6. 100 M Men's Final (T&F)
7. NFL Playoffs

I think I messed up the question but whatever.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Pretty lucky on Minor leagues around here. There's 7 or 8 within reasonable dstance of me...

I actually prefer Wilmington but both Reading and Harrisburg are great. With the kiddos, we can make a day of it on the Senators days.

Members online

Latest posts