Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favorite pitcher regardeless of win/loss stats etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I collect Jeff Francis even though he's been pretty bad for most of his career.
I sat next to him at a AA minor league game in Frisco, Texas, as he was charting pitches for his visiting Tulsa Drillers team.
We talked a lot and he was really friendly and in the midst of his 2004 Minor League Pitcher of the Year season.
He even gave me a Drillers cap which he signed, so I started collecting him that year. (He already had 2002 rookie cards).

He has a surprising amount of nice autographed and game used cards, which are dirt cheap.
He's also always been a great TTM autograph signer.

Last edited:

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Felix Doubront. I have a soft spot for left handed starting pitchers and he has pretty good stuff. I'd like to see him go deeper into games this season.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Mine would probably be Rick Sutcliffe. He shook my hand once at the Astrodome before a game. I was wearing an Awesome Dawson shirt and he stopped to comment that I had a cool shirt, that was pretty cool. Also liked Turk Wendell's quirks.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
12-19-2009064302PM.jpg

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Felix Doubront. I have a soft spot for left handed starting pitchers and he has pretty good stuff. I'd like to see him go deeper into games this season.

You and me both! I've been a southpaw nut for a long time now. My top 3 all time favorites:

1. Dave McNally
2. Carl Hubbell
3. Warren Spahn

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Who doesn't love a crafty veteran southpaw?

1. Warren Spahn
2. Jamie Moyer
3. Chris Capuano

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
1. Brandon Webb
2. Huston Street
3. Greg Maddux

Also on my list: Tim Hudson, Roy Halladay, Dan Haren, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Bronson Arroyo

Members online

Latest posts