Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is Tiger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
So, with Exquisite being out a few weeks now, and still no Tiger yet, how long do we wait before asking questions?

Even if there are only five, and the website was wrong with 14 total, it should still have been pulled at odds of 1/500 cases.

Hopefully one is pulled soon, I am eager to see what they are sold for.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
arod305 said:
Beckett is hoarding them, they probably pulled two in their break.

Along with the Ryan logo 1/1, and a Flacco gold patch auto. Wouldnt surprise me.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Gellman said:
arod305 said:

Along with the Ryan logo 1/1, and a Flacco gold patch auto. Wouldnt surprise me.

Yeah they probably pulled the tigers, then were like "oh we have to delete these vids"

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
arod305 said:
Gellman said:
arod305 said:

Yeah they probably pulled the tigers, then were like "oh we have to delete these vids"

That's actually a very note worthy theory. Has there been an official Beckett 2008 Exquisite break yet?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Snyper said:
arod305 said:
Gellman said:
arod305 said:

That's actually a very note worthy theory. Has there been an official Beckett 2008 Exquisite break yet?

heh, its actually a pretty nutty conspiracy theory, and I am sure he was kidding

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Snyper said:
arod305 said:
Gellman said:
arod305 said:

From what I have heard from the brass at UD football, Beckett will not be receiving any more boxes. They got a masterpieces box by accident.

Unless I am missing something, that was the last football box from UD that was opened.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Snyper said:
arod305 said:
Gellman said:
arod305 said:

heh, its actually a pretty nutty conspiracy theory, and I am sure he was kidding

I was totally joking...

LOL

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
So not a single reported pull of his auto yet. Were all 14 cards autographed then? anyone have pics of what they look like. It is a little surprising not a single one has been seen. I wouldn't doubt if couple have been pulled, but the owners haven't sold them, maybe just PC them. It will be interesting to see one hit ebay.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
matchpenalty said:
So not a single reported pull of his auto yet. Were all 14 cards autographed then? anyone have pics of what they look like. It is a little surprising not a single one has been seen. I wouldn't doubt if couple have been pulled, but the owners haven't sold them, maybe just PC them. It will be interesting to see one hit ebay.

Per UD, there were only 5, the website was wrong.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
arod305 said:
cgilmo said:
Snyper said:
arod305 said:
Gellman said:
[quote="arod305":1j14bzcf]Beckett is hoarding them, they probably pulled two in their break.

I was totally joking...

LOL[/quote:1j14bzcf]

LOL! I just LOL'ed!!!!!! PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um no. It would actually be extremely easy to pull off actually.

rickysigai

Mar 14, 2009
ultimate collection had auto/gu in it too of tiger havn`t seen one of those either- maybe redemptions???

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
rickysigai said:
ultimate collection had auto/gu in it too of tiger havn`t seen one of those either- maybe redemptions???

There are a few Tiger autos from Ultimate on the market (not many, but a few ;) )...

1zvv4h0.jpg

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Gellman said:
matchpenalty said:

When was this confirmed?

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Gellman said:
matchpenalty said:

When was this confirmed?

The brand manager for football told me that there were only 5.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Well that sucks. From 14 to 5 Tiger graphs in Exquisite. Come on UD, You have Tiger under contract, should have had him do 100 or so for it. What was the confirmed # on his autos in Ultimate and any reported sales on those.

rickysigai

Mar 14, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
rickysigai said:

There are a few Tiger autos from Ultimate on the market (not many, but a few ;) )...

1zvv4h0.jpg
cool they have the rc auto/gu also havn`t seen 1 of those

Members online

Latest posts