Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#$%^&*@#$^ Morning Thread #$$#&&*& 6/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Gasoline prices took a jump overnight, blamed on the situation in Iraq. Now the price at the pumps is at a record high for the Greater Toronto Area. I should have topped up my cars yesterday and saved a couple of bucks.

- Rodrick

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Baseball with my 8yr old at 10am, then lunch with the team afterwards!

Gonna be a great day!

Good morning.

Gasoline prices took a jump overnight, blamed on the situation in Iraq. Now the price at the pumps is at a record high for the Greater Toronto Area. I should have topped up my cars yesterday and saved a couple of bucks.

- Rodrick

Funny how that happens being those in the USA and Canada get less than 10% of any oil produced from OPEC nations, yet we as Americans and Canadians allow a bunch of traders to jack up the price at any given moment when a camel farts in a desert! Canadians, you guys produce so much oil domestically, dont know why any is imported at all up there, we in the USA buy most of it. The USA and Canada need to take themselves out of the world market place and create our own cartel.

ok, off the soap box!

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Beautiful weather here, and I only have to work 8 hours today!

My Fantasy picks sure hope Kaymer keeps it up...:D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
10:00 practice with oldest G/S - all star team . Why is there ALWAYS a kid that gets on your nerves but we have two on this team . They never shut up or listen to coaches .
Well I think [LOL] that I've finished sorting / pricing cards for Local All Star Game . Banking on Hunter Harvey cards sell well - local kid - and will have Bryan Harvey's cards .

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

f1b09db9-9276-4ffc-bbf0-1d71d95bc92d_zps1ec48b6f.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. The voice is nearly gone from hacking, which most people are thrilled with. Get to work 1-8 tonight. FML ... (plus it's pissing again and a high of a balmy 58). Yes, we are in June ...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Already 2 hours at work, and the weekend is 7 more hours away :)

WAKE UP CALL

I have updated your visitor badge request as of yesterday ;)

Good morning.

f1b09db9-9276-4ffc-bbf0-1d71d95bc92d_zps1ec48b6f.jpg

Hey Pete! Any word about a Seattle visit yet?

Morning all. The voice is nearly gone from hacking, which most people are thrilled with. Get to work 1-8 tonight. FML ... (plus it's pissing again and a high of a balmy 58). Yes, we are in June ...

Sorry to hear you are sick again Dave! I got your message on FB about the sapphire Felix auto. Do you know if that guy is up for trading at all?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Slept in this morning. Going to try to get some card stuff done today. I day stuff, because I don't know what I want to do with said cardboard. Lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Going for a little road trip with my mom today. The wedding wasn't terrible yesterday/last night. I helped tear down after the reception last night so I was a little tired this morning, but I'll be swinging by my favorite LCS today. Don't know if there's anything that has me interested enough to open much right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts