Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday Morning Customs featuring America's favorite libertarian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
First off, let me start off with saying what a shame it is that Jose Canseco isn't in many Diamond King sets! I did this one a while back, but figured I'd show it anyway.

I had fun and did a little mock change of the logo and changed from "Diamond Kings" to "Lost Diamonds" since he wasn't featured in this set.

20140920_105530.jpg

Okay, now here is the one I did this morning, which I hope to get signed at some point. None other than RON SWANSON!

20140920_105841.jpg

Framed mini 1/1 - I have been wanting to do a Gypsy Queen card, and decided on this particular year set because I actually did one of these for a friend of mine who wanted a card of himself. It is a surprise though - so I didn't want to post his card here.

We know of all the different back variations of the mini pseudo-tobacco cards, right? Well, how about the uber rare BACON BACK?

20140920_105853.jpg

Not that Scrubs has anything to do with Ron Swanson, but here you go - for extra credit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuZU4obUuV4

Bacon back ... classic!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts