Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Case Breaks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
They are against Ebay rules but sellers sneak around them. Anyone ever try one? I feel like a lot can go wrong bidding on them, mostly like you will not get your cards from break.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
I had bid 2 times in ebay case breaks. Both times I received my cards. Granted I only bid on Alex Rios. I think the name of the seller is guzman_15 on ebay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ripkings, casebusters do ebay breaks. I have done a few but havent in a while. Just look for guys that you have heard of before and you should be fine.

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
There are some good ones on eBay...I know RyneM does a good job...I've worked with him on the secondary market many times. Good guy. But..why go to eBay when you have our breaks here at FCB! :)

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
There are some good ones on eBay...I know RyneM does a good job...I've worked with him on the secondary market many times. Good guy. But..why go to eBay when you have our breaks here at FCB! :)

Actually will do a break on here. I have a $10 Ebay credit to burn and it came up in a search for Conforto and it got me thinking.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Yeah there are some good ones. Just don't join the ones where the guy has very low feedback. Do you due dilligence. Nordy22, MajorLP, are just a few that are good.

Nordy22 is the name I was looking for. He does the case breaks under Nordy22, his ebay store is guzman_15.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
In addition to trusting those listed above (AIC, RipKings, Casebusters, etc.) I break with DoverCards who lists on ebay when he cannot fill the slots on his website. I have broken with him for years and trust him completely.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
I've done a few and gotten my cards. The only negative experience I had was when my team did not get pulled at all and he offered to refund my shipping but never did.

Members online

Latest posts