Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<><><><><>Tuesday 12/30 Morning Thread<><><><><>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
<><><><><>Tuesday 12/30 Morning Thread<><><><><>

Morning all! 12 hours today, probably 6 tomorrow, then off til next Monday, can't wait! 😴

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I busted a box of 2002 Fleer Ultra overnight. Complete fail! The cards were stuck together. The inserts were okay but it said there was a G/U or Auto 1:24..... No such luck. It was 10 cards per pack all stuck peeling on to the next card. One pack had only four cards and another had 16 in a pack. I am keeping a Bonds insert, a gold medallion Pujols and I'm chucking this junk. Today is garbage day.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies. I woke up at 4:15am my time. I hate when that happens to me. But maybe I should drink less the night before. :p

I really need to do something today other then spend money and eat all day, and the drink all night.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Coffee............

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
no . Computer in bedroom and I'm not STUPID I don't wake my wife --------- she puts up with me . MIL will be getting up soon and she only knows several channels = those I don't watch .
Still waiting on bills from hospital , since I'm on leave = no pay and need to sell JUNK cheap .
third cup of coffee and a John Wayne movie on TV and already checked / replied to other sites .
Now if / when I retire [HAHA] I'll get a small building and move into it .

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Visiting Niagara Falls (Canada) with the family and saw this store, which looks like it recently shut down.
1419950076644.jpg

There's a wall of handprints and signatures similar to Planet Hollywood. Saw lots of names that I don't even know, but there are a few I remember from when I followed WWF as a kid.
1419950160879.jpg
1419950186132.jpg

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
At work in downtown Portland. No less than 5 fire trucks blocking the lot where I park! Sounds like more on the way too. I don't see or smell a fire though.

Work better be slow today, because yesterday felt like 2 days crammed into one.

@tramers - medical bills suck.

Members online

Latest posts