Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Leaf 25th Baseball!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I am not normally a Leaf detractor AND I am not normally a modern collector so please take this for what it is worth, but how much traction can one company get out of a set that was basically their only win in this hobby on a mainstream level?

I collected the 1990 Leaf set when it came out. As a matter of fact when I pulled the Thomas rookie I was excited as that was the one card I wanted from the set. I still have this set and have assembled two others over the years as I found myself with a number of extra cards after purchasing collections so this is not a company I have a grudge with. But wow......1990 Leaf was at one time a modern iconic set that has lost a great deal of luster (and value) and to keep beating this old horse to pump up new sales is well, sad. Brian can do what he wants and I have been very supportive of his attempts to keep the Leaf label alive but personally, I think it is time to retire the ties into the 1990 Leaf set and let that product speak for itself.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I am not normally a Leaf detractor AND I am not normally a modern collector so please take this for what it is worth, but how much traction can one company get out of a set that was basically their only win in this hobby on a mainstream level?

as long as collectors keep buying it, Leaf will keep Topps'ing it! ;)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Another sad attempt by Razor to try and capture fame and profit off a once great Leaf name.

You're not Leaf. You aren't fooling anyone.

I hope you get hacked again.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
1990previews.jpg

Members online

Latest posts