Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two blasters of 2016 Topps Series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Got the itch at Target and always have to get some flagship. I am expecting a Jumbo box in the mail today or tomorrow (and will post here with more specifics). These two blasters got me the expected base cards and pile of inserts. No real 'hits' to speak of. I got the two MLB Debut coin cards (Starlin Castro and Jayson Werth), which seem kinda pointless to me and seem that they may have cost more to produce and insert in a separate wrapper than they are ever going to be worth. Maybe some collectors like them. Only somewhat notable card was a nice Rainbow Foil Joc Pederson.

I like the design OK, but put me in the camp that feels flagship Topps needs borders.

If anyone has set/insert needs, please let me know (send me a list?) and I can hook you up if I have anything you need (especially after the jumbo box comes).

Question: Wasn't there once a Set Builders forum here? Is it gone due to inactivity, or ?

Members online

Latest posts