Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you think of my website so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Looks good! I kinda like the descriptions but you'll have to see how cluttered it gets once you get more cards listed up.
Ps-Typo on the Tek gold, should read all "30 variations" or would it be 60, haha

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Reds in 2009 said:
Wait you have a web site for your Travis Lee collection and not your Carlos Beltran collection? ;)

I only have 6 cards in my Lee collection :) (im lazy) .

Well I removed the descriptions,the more cards I posted the more cluttered it got.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I would recommend removing the links for all the palyers/teams in the front page description. If someone is going to your site it's for you collection and to learn about Travis Lee. All the different colored links on the front page makes it kind of messy to read.

Just my opinion, others may not have a problem with it. Other than that it looks good to me.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Tomlinson21RB said:
I would recommend removing the links for all the palyers/teams in the front page description. If someone is going to your site it's for you collection and to learn about Travis Lee. All the different colored links on the front page makes it kind of messy to read.

Just my opinion, others may not have a problem with it. Other than that it looks good to me.

I agree
Done

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
One other thing to note, that 1998 Flair Showcase (the bottom one on the page) is a scary looking card.

Look at his face on that one :lol:

Members online

Latest posts