Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wally World is done with retail cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
A Friend who works for Legends Co. of NJ. let me know Wally is done with cards. I asked if this was true for all Wmarts.....he said "Yes". I'd like to know if other States have seen the cards move from their shelves?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Simply great news.

I'm still not sure why a vending machine for baseball cards was never proposed or actually done by either Wal-Mart or Target.

* Vending Machine (pay before you play)
* No refunds allowed
* No theft, no searching, no damage...

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
Simply great news.

I'm still not sure why a vending machine for baseball cards was never proposed or actually done by either Wal-Mart or Target.

* No refunds allowed

Good ideas, assuming the packs dont drop from 10 feet high ;)

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
theplasticman said:
Adamsince1981 said:
Simply great news.

* No refunds allowed

Good ideas, assuming the packs dont drop from 10 feet high ;)

They have some sweet vending machines now-a-days, but I was thinking of mini boxes are 3 pack deals.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
One more thing he told me, was that KMart made 80% more sales then WMart on Cards. I know that KMart has always has a bigger Retail section, as does Target in my neck of the woods.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
bikerider60 said:
One more thing he told me, was that KMart made 80% more sales then WMart on Cards. I know that KMart has always has a bigger Retail section, as does Target in my neck of the woods.

Target is very nice compared to Wal-Mart for me...

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Adamsince1981 said:
Simply great news.

* No refunds allowed

I saw a card vending machine in a Grocery store once several years ago. Forgot where though.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
2919626641_6fe9737865.jpg
ph740755_248x223.jpg

henwo

Sep 1, 2008
wow that vending machine is pretty awesome ... I'm sure it'd hook all of us addicts ...

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I remember when I was in high school, the Hy-Vee had a baseball card vending machine and I would wipe out whole rows at a time. They had packs of leaf and stuff for 75 cents a pack.

I actually pulled a Garciaparra 97 SPX Grand Finale out of one pack. IT WAS AWESOME!

But you definately don't get mint cards from those packs after the drop.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I just cringe at all the dinged corners the cards get when the packs fall down to the bottom... :?

henwo said:
wow that vending machine is pretty awesome ... I'm sure it'd hook all of us addicts ...

Latest posts