Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brandon Inge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
Brandon Inge has hit 3 homeruns in the first three games

He is on fire!!!!!!!!!

G

thenumberonemetfan said:
Hope he doesnt have Chris Shelton syndrome.
Man, I wish I had been collecting when Shelton was hot. I would have picked up a lot of his high end stuff since he is a former Ute and would have been able to move it for a huge profit then pick most of it back up after he cooled off. Dang!

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
I think its his new approach at the plate and him being relaxed since he is getting to play every day this year

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
Inge, while not the greatest baseball player of all time, could be the between innings entertainment with all of his physical abilities. These include...

350+ yard drives in golf
Can dunk a basketball
Fastball has been clocked at 95 MPH
Hit a baseball over the left field scoreboard at Comerica Park with an aluminum bat
"Juiced" himself with a Gatorade bottle

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Inge's batting stance and swing look 10000x better this year. He is so much more under control, and steady now. I think there is a legit chance he hits 30+ this year.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I couldn't be happier. Hopefully, he has a productive season as the full time third baseman. Anybody with the skills to play third base, catcher, center field, and shortstop at the major league level is worth taking notice of.

Alex

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Always though he was underrated (my only card of him)...

inge.jpg

Good for him, I hope he has a good season, the Tigers haven't always treated him very well.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I started collecting Inge when I lived in MI but stopped. Wish I had continued. I'm glad to hear he's starting hot. Hope it doesn't turn into whiffs.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
UMich92 said:
I couldn't be happier. Hopefully, he has a productive season as the full time third baseman. Anybody with the skills to play third base, catcher, center field, and shortstop at the major league level is worth taking notice of.

Alex

I've always thought the same. Even though Inge catches a lot of heat from fans and the media, he's probably one of the most athletic guys in all of baseball. I mean, who can honestly play all those positions solidly on the major league level? His bat has been suspect in the past, but his D has always been pretty good where ever they stick him.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
chrome_ball said:
Inge, while not the greatest baseball player of all time, could be the between innings entertainment with all of his physical abilities. These include...

350+ yard drives in golf
Can dunk a basketball
Hit a baseball over the left field scoreboard at Comerica Park with an aluminum bat

over the left field scoreboard? that would be like 700 feet

DetroitTigers

Aug 19, 2008
Canada
Inge is tearing it up!

Inge has gained about 25 pounds this year which is muscle I am guessing and the stance has helped him alot I think.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
jeremy said:
chrome_ball said:

350+ yard drives in golf
Can dunk a basketball

over the left field scoreboard? that would be like 700 feet

As crazy as it seems, I've heard them say that too. I can remember who it was on the Tigers that was talking about it. I wanna say it was Craig Monroe.

Edit: I found the article from the paper. But through a message board.

http://www.spartantailgate.com/forums/2724420-post4.html

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
DetroitTigers said:
Inge is tearing it up!

Inge has gained about 25 pounds this year which is muscle I am guessing and the stance has helped him alot I think.

I find it VERY hard to believe that he put on 25 punds of muscle. Maybe 10, but not 25. What is he now then, 225?? Doubt it

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
ballerskrip said:
DetroitTigers said:
Inge is tearing it up!

I find it VERY hard to believe that he put on 25 punds of muscle. Maybe 10, but not 25. What is he now then, 225?? Doubt it

I haven't heard anything about that. I think it's all about his stance.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
Hopefully he hits one into the front row of left field on saturday right where I'll be sitting.
I cant wait.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
ballerskrip said:
DetroitTigers said:
Inge is tearing it up!

I heard the same thing.... I believe on the Jays broadcast they were speaking of it, he put on 25 Pounds which was mostly Muscle.

Shep :ugeek:

Members online

Latest posts