Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hanson's Line Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erich860

Oct 16, 2008
Has anybody noticed Tommy Hanson had 10 k's in 4.1 innings today?

Hopefully he has a good few outings, I think it will bump his prices back up.

Erich

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
erich860 said:

Erich

AAA stats mean nothing for Tommy Hanson

If his cards are going to see another bump, it will have to be a Major League one. Also, the international league is very very weak.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
erich860 said:

Erich

If his cards are going to see another bump, it will have to be a Major League one. Also, the international league is very very weak.

Disagree. If he puts together a couple double digit K games and BA talks about him his cards will continue to increase. A lot of times a players cards increase with the antecipation of the call up. I like my prospects to stay in the minors as long as possible as crazy as it sounds.

Casey2884

Aug 7, 2008
Manhattan
AKA Coastal said:
cgilmo said:
erich860 said:

Erich

Disagree. If he puts together a couple double digit K games and BA talks about him his cards will continue to increase. A lot of times a players cards increase with the antecipation of the call up. I like my prospects to stay in the minors as long as possible as crazy as it sounds.

I agree with this - minor league pre-imminent-call-up-hype is the pinnacle of hype in my eyes. And also the safest time to sell.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
How much more can his orange ref 9.5 move in price for example, it is already at 350?

I hope he comes up soon, can't wait to see him throwing in the bigs.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I really think it depends on the type of player, position and hype he allready has. In Hansons case, I believe there is still room to grow value wise where he is. His dominance, anticipated growth and hype will continue to paralell his value all the way to the big show. In as much, I agree with AKA that the biggest, and most consistant gains are to be had while approaching the bigs while properly hyped. Hanson fits this mold. With more dominant outings and hype, his prices will surely climb.

However, as gilmo is pointing out, there are always exceptions and more than one way to read in to things.

Members online

Latest posts