Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ric Flair first certs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It was hard to believe that he didn't have any cert autos. I've always been a fan of Flair...kind of. I loved to hate the guy. From his stuck up attitude to the way he would over exaggerate the walk around the ring before falling over from a blow to the head.

I also liked how his head busted open every match in recent years. The WWE would not have been the same. Heck, the WCW would not have been the same either.

I would love to have a Flair auto, but not at over $100. I hope that in the future, WWE releases some autos in their sets.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I never really paid any attention to wrestling cards. I used to be into it, but stopped watching WWE a couple years ago. I was just checking on EBay and WWE has done a few Heritage sets with autos in them. I know Hulk Hogan ginter auto from a few years ago sells for a lot.
He was also in the WCW set awhile back. I think Topps put it out. Had guys like Sting and Hall and Nash in it. I never really followed those cards, but I would guess they sell pretty good.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
yeah...as far as i remember he wasn't in any of the wrestling products...someone on another board pulled one of those from a blaster box...he was very happy.

Members online

Latest posts