Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Just Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
From www.justminors.com

"# Is this the end of new Just Minors branded products? Not necessarily...Part of the agreement between Razor and Just Minors will allow for Just Minors branded products to be initiated by Razor. It is very possible for a Just Autographs release in 2009, if Razor chooses to do so.
# When will we know more about potential 2009 Just Minors branded products...Possible products are continually being evaluated by Razor and any decisions will be announced as quickly as possible."

This was why I thought that it could have something to do with Razor

But I guess its 2008 not 2009?

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
js0000001 said:
From http://www.justminors.com

"# Is this the end of new Just Minors branded products? Not necessarily...Part of the agreement between Razor and Just Minors will allow for Just Minors branded products to be initiated by Razor. It is very possible for a Just Autographs release in 2009, if Razor chooses to do so.
# When will we know more about potential 2009 Just Minors branded products...Possible products are continually being evaluated by Razor and any decisions will be announced as quickly as possible."

This was why I thought that it could have something to do with Razor

But I guess its 2008 not 2009?

Just Limited has been sitting on the product list for a while now and I wasn't sure what it was. It looks like they are selling it through their store only.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
They didn't announce the release anywhere, saw a few pop up on eBay. Found them hidden on there site. Too bad there so overpriced.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
js0000001 said:
They didn't announce the release anywhere, saw a few pop up on eBay. Found them hidden on there site. Too bad there so overpriced.

Yeah... I've been looking for them on eBay for a few months off and on not knowing what they were. Four of the 25 are my photos so I'll grab those and be done.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
ru4scuba said:
js0000001 said:

Yeah... I've been looking for them on eBay for a few months off and on not knowing what they were. Four of the 25 are my photos so I'll grab those and be done.

Which one (out of curiosity) ?

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
js0000001 said:
ru4scuba said:
js0000001 said:

Which one (out of curiosity) ?

I think 5 now....

Tim Alderson
Trevor Cahill
Lars Anderson (He's wearing 19 because he forgot his alt jersey on that road trip)

90% sure on
Gerrardo Parra

and there is a possibility on Michael Saunders.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Members online

Latest posts