Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

small pc mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
thenumberonemetfan said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Nice Cards!

I wouldnt mind seeing him back in either uniform

Thanks

I dont see the hate for him.He has gotten on base every game this season,he leads the team in AVG,HITS,BB,TB,OBP,SLG.

You know better. Much like David White, you have to watch the games to see how Carlos "Mr Softie" Beltran is doing.
Numbers on the internet are misleading, just like for David White.

When is Beltran going to start stealing bases again? Or is he afraid that he might get hurt if he tries?

The guy is soft. Not sliding or knocking Molina over is unacceptable.

in last nights game, how does he NOT tag up when David White hits a ball to the warning track in right field?

Soft.

Here is his walk up music that we play at work when he comes to the plate...

[youtube:20dblanf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ2wA1yLsho[/youtube:20dblanf]

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ThoseBackPages said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Nice Cards!

I wouldnt mind seeing him back in either uniform

Thanks

I dont see the hate for him.He has gotten on base every game this season,he leads the team in AVG,HITS,BB,TB,OBP,SLG.

You know better. Much like David White, you have to watch the games to see how Carlos "Mr Softie" Beltran is doing.
Numbers on the internet are misleading, just like for David White.

When is Beltran going to start stealing bases again? Or is he afraid that he might get hurt if he tries?

The guy is soft. Not sliding or knocking Molina over is unacceptable.

in last nights game, how does he NOT tag up when David White hits a ball to the warning track in right field?

Soft.

Here is his walk up music that we play at work when he comes to the plate...

[youtube:3h0aewht]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ2wA1yLsho[/youtube:3h0aewht]
Eric :lol: :lol: :lol:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nice.I love GU shoe cards.I have a good handfull but they are mostly football.Seems those are more prevelant.I believe the only two I have from baseball are for Pat Burrell and J.D. Drew.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
predatorkj said:
Nice.I love GU shoe cards.I have a good handfull but they are mostly football.Seems those are more prevelant.I believe the only two I have from baseball are for Pat Burrell and J.D. Drew.

Shoe cards look great.The only other one I have is of Ozzie Smith.

Members online

Latest posts