Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Results - Prospects + High End Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Got these back today. A couple of .5 away's that I'm not too happy about but overall a good sub. The Calvin Johnson belongs to my cousin. Such a sick card.

Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
Untitled-Scanned-03.jpg
Untitled-Scanned-04.jpg
Untitled-Scanned-05.jpg

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Great grade bro! Those Contenders greats are so inconsistent at BGS. I wish they could assign specific people for certain sets. It would make the grading process much more consistent.

Allen

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
ruffryder98499 said:
Can you tell what was wrong with the centering on the Morrison? I received the same subgrades on mine with group submission.

Thanks,

Ruff

They're being really picky about it. I guess it all depends on which grader you get. I've seen ones with worse centering get 9.5's. Top to bottom can be a problem on some of them.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Nice CJ. If you are looking to move it, the CJ collector on the football boards here will likely give you top dollar for it.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
KandKCards said:
Nice CJ. If you are looking to move it, the CJ collector on the football boards here will likely give you top dollar for it.

It belongs to my cousin and I don't think he's looking to move it. I'll put them in touch though. What's his ID on here?

Members online

Latest posts