Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Donruss Elite Extra v.s. 2008 Bowman w/Chrome + Chrome

Which product in the long run will hold more value?

• 2007 Donruss Elite Extra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
I thought this would be an interesting topic to bring up that has been debated before but i thought id see what everyone thinks now. Both these products have autos of some of the same guys (ex: Jordan Zimmerman). Which auto will end up being more desirable? My thoughts.

2007 EEE:

+ Its a 2007 product, not 2008 (basically the only positive, but its the most important one in it being the players true RC.)

-unlicensed (although its Donruss so the unlicensed thing rlly is no bid deal)
-not pictured in Pro teams jersey
-sticker autos

2008 Bowman Chrome:

+ Its Bowman
+ On card autos
+ Licensed
+ Pictured in Pro teams jersey

-its a 2008 product, not 2007.

I myself, am a Elite guy. When i go at picking up a guy, ill take his 07 Elite over his 08 Chrome all day bc i would rather have his true RC than a 2nd year auto even iff it is bowman. I also have seen the elites out sell the 2 year chromes. (some that is the fact that elites were not produced as much) Most of the guys in 08 Bowman w/chrome were in 07 EEE, but most of the top guys had sterlings execept Jarrod Parker i belive so it rlly doesnt apply in that situtation obviously. lmk your thoughts.

Members online

Latest posts