Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1956 Mickey Mantel Armour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
I was just cleaning the basement out and found this in a box of random crap.
Sending it to psa. My guess is an 8. I used "Mantel" due to the this being the mantel error.

edit: The schmootz will be cleaned off.

scan.jpg

scan0001.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Awesome find man! I haven't seen to many of those around, but I don't collect alot of oddball stuff like that either. Congrats on the rediscovery

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Those things were mass produced, hell people play quarters and bloody knuckles with them

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
arod305 said:
Those things were mass produced, hell people play quarters and bloody knuckles with them

They come from 1956 armour meats. Not sure how mass produced they were. If people play quarters w/ something that's worth between 80 and 150 they aren't too smart.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
arod305 said:

They come from 1956 armour meats. Not sure how mass produced they were. If people play quarters w/ something that's worth between 80 and 150 they aren't too smart.

It was a joke

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
arod305 said:
justinmandawg said:
arod305 said:

It was a joke

I should have figured. After all, you know meat.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
justinmandawg said:
arod305 said:
justinmandawg said:
arod305 said:

It was a joke

:lol:

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
arod305 said:
justinmandawg said:
arod305 said:

It was a joke

Dont quit your day time job and become a comedian...

Latest posts