Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Started a Matt Leinart Collection...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dewdrinker

May 6, 2009
Well I'm not going to go ::facepalm:: with him but I seriously want to tryo to get all of his TRUE ROOKIE cards and only a few of the one I think are REALLY Cool or that I like.

Here's what I got some far since starting this a few days ago :

Well I have decided to collect Matt Leinart (but not as crazy as Mario) what I want to get of his is all his TRUE rookies and then certain specials. I just started this about a Week and a half ago, but here's what I have so far :

2006 ASPIRE TITLE TICKET AUTOGRAPH ##, serial #08/10
LeinartTitleTicketAuto8of10.jpg

***These are the cool special ones I'm talking about!***

2006 SP Authentic TRUE ROOKIE Card Autograph Patch #220/299
LeinartSPAAuto220of229.jpg

2006 HP Prospects TRUE ROOKIE Card #191, serial #133/175 - Letter R
LeinartHPRC133of175.jpg

2006 Ultimate Collection TRUE ROOKIE Card #201, serial #10/99
UltimateRCcollection003.jpg

2006 Ultimate Collection Dual Autograph Jersey with Reggie Bush serial #05/10
LeinartBushUCDJAuto5of10.jpg

2006 Ultimate Collection Game Jersey Signature Autograph #35/35
LeinartAutoJSY35of35.jpg

2006 Ultimate Collection Rookie Game Used Patch #07/50 - his Jersey #
LeinartRookiePatch07of50.jpg

I have a bead of his EXQ RC's but it looks like its gonna cost like $450.00 - now sure it thats a good deal or not. But I do want all his TRUE Rookies, and then cool stuff like the Title Ticket!

LMK what you think! or if you have any Matt's you wanna trade! (I got all sorts of stuff!)

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Football guys are so into TRUE ROOKIES. On baseball island we're much less demanding.

You'd think at some point that Leinart will get another chance. 450 for an exquisite is mere pocket change compared to 2006. Exquisite cases were going 2600 and above. It was ridiculous.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Very nice so far and like Justin just said $450 seems like pocket change for his Ex Rc compared to what they used to go for. I remember that being a $2500+ card, back in 2006. Leinart might just be a good investment right now. His cards are very low, he has tons of potential still and will get another chance to be #1 one day, might not be till next season though.

Dewdrinker

May 6, 2009
justinmandawg said:
Football guys are so into TRUE ROOKIES. On baseball island we're much less demanding.

You'd think at some point that Leinart will get another chance. 450 for an exquisite is mere pocket change compared to 2006. Exquisite cases were going 2600 and above. It was ridiculous.

Have you seen my Mario collection - as long as its Mario I want it?? I go after certain guys, and then I go after certain RC cards of guys, if not I end up with a million of every guy I try to pick up.

I am picking up that Leinart EXQ. I sold a Moss of mine and as soon as I get paid for it, I sending the money his way as long as everything goes done according to plan! :D

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I can make up a list of just base true rookies if you're interested, or a scan of all if you'd prefer. I don't think I have many left (buddy is a USC collector), but I should have a few. So let me know if you'd do a trade for some low ends.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts