Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

could this be the year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
2 triple crown starts in the works right now...

Longoria in the AL
Pujols in the NL

Can either of these guys pull it off... been a while since we have seen it

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I think Longo can win the RBI title and maybe the HR. I see the BA going to someone like Mauer. Pujols again has the best shot, unless Howard gets hot.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Sure, Mind that Bird just needs to win the Preakness and the Belmont and we will have a triple crown winner.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
All In Cards said:
Sure, Mind that Bird just needs to win the Preakness and the Belmont and we will have a triple crown winner.

you might want to change your avatar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not at all, I am still a fan and they had a great run, just decided to not show up last night, they picked the wrong night to stay in the locker room.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
All In Cards said:
moxacaine said:
[quote="All In Cards":1ntie9if]Sure, Mind that Bird just needs to win the Preakness and the Belmont and we will have a triple crown winner.

you might want to change your avatar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not at all, I am still a fan and they had a great run, just decided to not show up last night, they picked the wrong night to stay in the locker room.[/quote:1ntie9if]

A buddy here at work gave me his ticket stub from last nights game. ill probably give it to my bro in law since he is a big pens fan.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
i think pujols is the only real mlb'er who has a shot. i dont think longoria can keep an average high all season. though i hope pujols gets it, i dont think he will. i dont know if he has enough protection in the lineup. what i mean by that is, though glaus, yadier, and ankiel are really great ball players, sooner or later pitchers are just gonna walk pujols because its a safer bet. think barry bonds.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
abncollectsautos said:
i think pujols is the only real mlb'er who has a shot. i dont think longoria can keep an average high all season. though i hope pujols gets it, i dont think he will. i dont know if he has enough protection in the lineup. what i mean by that is, though glaus, yadier, and ankiel are really great ball players, sooner or later pitchers are just gonna walk pujols because its a safer bet. think barry bonds.

you might as well say they have started already with Ludwick and Ankiel on the DL and Glaus not healthy.......

TK

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
pujolsthomefan33 said:
abncollectsautos said:

you might as well say they have started already with Ludwick and Ankiel on the DL and Glaus not healthy.......

TK

i mean no dis-respect to those players. but glaus, ludwick, ankiel, yadier arent as good as pujols. bonds had a decent supporting cast and they still walked him and it worked out pretty good. sooner or later they will do the same to pujols. but if a triple crown is ever going to happen again, i think it will be pujols. he is going to go down as one of the greatest right handed hitters ever. up there with aaron, arod, willie mays, and mike schmidt to name a few.

Members online

Latest posts