Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

would you ship this card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
the card is a 09 lineage jordan patch 01/23, it sold buy it now for $123.23. the buyer paid instantly. i tried to print the shipping label, but the address didnt match up with postal records so i cant print it thru paypal. the buyer has 10 feedback, 9 for buying car parts and one for buying a 2 dollar basketball card. i get an email saying i recently mover to georgia from texas(his paypal address is a georgia addy) can i please send it to the georgia address. i sent him an email explaining that his shipping address is possibly entered incorrectly in the paypal system & i wanted to make sure it was correct before i send the card out. its been almost three weeks without him responding to my email. i have his 123.23 bucks and the card. i dont want a neg obviously, but with the addy not matching up, the inconsistincy in type of products purchased both throw up red flags. the fact that he hasnt contacted me in three weeks over a 123 dollar card is kind of a red flag as well. any advice??

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Cancel the deal citing address issues. Then refund the money. No neg allowed at that point I dont believe.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Kutzy said:
Cancel the deal citing address issues. Then refund the money. No neg allowed at that point I dont believe.

I agree, I would attempt to cancel the deal through eBay, refund the money, and then relist the card if you want to get rid of it. Sucks that the buyer hasn't responded in such a long time.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I always ask them to change they're Paypal addy as well. Of course you need to hear back from him too. Have you tried to contact him though more than once in the last 3 weeks? :?

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
randy... i sent the email approx 3 weeks ago & re-sent the same email about a week ago

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
springfieldisotopes4 said:
randy... i sent the email approx 3 weeks ago & re-sent the same email about a week ago

Then at this point I would send him 1 more stating that you've sent 3 emails, 2 with no response, and you need to hear back from him asap or you will have to refund his payment and re-list the card. What kind of fb does this guy have?

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
10, all positive, 9 older feedbacks for buying car parts & one recent one for a 2 dollar basketball card

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Then I would definately send him 1 last email asking him to respond with 24 or 48 hours with red priority. This is what I've done many times in the past. If there is no response then I would cancel te transaction, refund the money, file a complaint with Ebay to get your fvf's back and then re-list. He's had plenty of time to respond and should have by now.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Randy Shields said:
Then I would definately send him 1 last email asking him to respond with 24 or 48 hours with red priority. This is what I've done many times in the past. If there is no response then I would cancel te transaction, refund the money, file a complaint with Ebay to get your fvf's back and then re-list. He's had plenty of time to respond and should have by now.

You'd think after spending over $100 he would have kept communication with the seller. Hopefully nothing has happened to the buyer in that time period.

Members online

Latest posts