Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone receive their BC Montero in this condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have been waiting for my 5 Bowman Chrome Jesus Montero Xfractors when my postman came to my door with 5 certified envelopes from Tristar Fulfillment. :D :D

The first package I opened indeed contain the card I have been waiting since Feb for

monteroxfracfront.jpg

I was very happy with this card until I turned it over and saw this :cry:

monteroxfracback.jpg

It looks like Topps put a sticker on the top of the card for the card # BDPP127. It actually feels like one of those labler stickers ::facepalm::

heres a closer look
monteroxfracback2.jpg

Now I opened the 4 packages and all 5 have this sticker..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Can't send them to BGS in this condition so it looks like I'm gonna have to send these back and wait another 5-6 months to see if they will replace these cards :evil:

WTF Topps????

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Mahoody said:
I have been waiting for my 5 Bowman Chrome Jesus Montero Xfractors when my postman came to my door with 5 certified envelopes from Tristar Fulfillment. :D :D

The first package I opened indeed contain the card I have been waiting since Feb for

monteroxfracfront.jpg

I was very happy with this card until I turned it over and saw this :cry:

monteroxfracback.jpg

It looks like Topps put a sticker on the top of the card for the card # BDPP127. It actually feels like one of those labler stickers ::facepalm::

heres a closer look
monteroxfracback2.jpg

Now I opened the 4 packages and all 5 have this sticker..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Can't send them to BGS in this condition so it looks like I'm gonna have to send these back and wait another 5-6 months to see if they will replace these cards :evil:

WTF Topps????

That is how the card is printed. Same with others like Josh Reddick since they changed the checklist at last minute.

sorry if I bothered some people here - i tried serching to see if this was answered before but found no answers.

I've gotten bowman chrome redemptions from Topps before without these stickers

two of them aren't even straight on the card

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Mahoody said:
sorry if I bothered some people here - i tried serching to see if this was answered before but found no answers.

It's certainly no bother, they all come like that and should not affect your grade whatsoever.

sportscardtheory said:
Mahoody said:

It's certainly no bother, they all come like that and should not affect your grade whatsoever.

thank you for that info

Members online

Latest posts