Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone planning on going to AC this weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
My wife and I are headed to Harrisburg, PA Thursday evening for the weekend to visit with friends from school and me and some of the guys are taking our usual trip into Atlantic City on Friday for the night.

I have no idea where we are staying as I just found out about the trip today, lol, but I know it will be a good time.

Of course I'll be hitting up the old card shop I miss so dearly (Card Stadium in Hburg) and will hopefully be posting some pulls.

Anyone else going to be in town?

Lyonel, you card shark, you heading down?

I usually only play poker, but Caribbean stud is such a fun and sucker game, to play a few games on, lol. Also that dang spinning wheel that has sucker written all over it.... I always have to throw a few bucks on that 45/1 slot (that never hits) :lol: ::facepalm::

Casey

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Casey,

In all likelihood I'll be in California by the weekend but if not, there's a good chance I'll head down with some friends. I'll let you know if I do, we can talk about how Venable's on a tear right now (up to 12 homers in AAA, 4th in the league!)

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I have been there about 12 times this year. I might be going to Caesar's on Friday or Sat...I have a free room.

I only play Texas Bonus Holdem. You are going against the dealer. It is expensive but you can make $

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Just got home from AC, if you want Carribean Stud, do not go to the Trop. They have 1 C Stud table now and only 3 slots were working. Crap if you ask me.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
JEA2880 said:
Casey,

In all likelihood I'll be in California by the weekend but if not, there's a good chance I'll head down with some friends. I'll let you know if I do, we can talk about how Venable's on a tear right now (up to 12 homers in AAA, 4th in the league!)
Man, either way thats dang cool... one hand Cali, the other AC with friends... Awesome! It would be great to finally meet up and maybe even play in a poker tourney together or something. Just let me know, I'll PM you my cell if you decide to go. And you're right, Venable is teaing it up!

jdacunha said:
I have been there about 12 times this year. I might be going to Caesar's on Friday or Sat...I have a free room.

I only play Texas Bonus Holdem. You are going against the dealer. It is expensive but you can make $
We used to go a lot when I was in law school in PA, now its just every now and then when we go up to visit. The guy I am going with got a free room too, that makes for a much nicer time losing money... doesn't make me as angry since the stay was free, lol!

I've only played that Texas bonus game a few times but my buddy plays it a lot. That game can get expensive quick. If you do decide to go send me a message and maybe we can hook up.

FCB Atlantic City Roadtrip!

All In Cards said:
Just got home from AC, if you want Carribean Stud, do not go to the Trop. They have 1 C Stud table now and only 3 slots were working. Crap if you ask me.
Make the drive back Andrew, its only a hop skip and a jump away! I don't know why I play caribbean stud, I know its a sucker game but its just so fun :lol:

We are headed up whatever time I can leave work tomorrow and into AC when my buddy can get out on Friday.... I'm sure he'll call in "sick" or something ;)

Casey

Members online

Latest posts