Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seahawks day with scans!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Stopped by a little card shop by my house. Always forgot about it until today. I am jealous of that guy... has a shop attached to his house! Anyway, this was fun. I found a few cards I have been looking for and never thought I would find. Here we go!

image0-2-1.jpg
2007 Absolute Ben Obomanu Spectrum Silver RC auto 55/100
2005 Ultimate Jesse Lumsden Holosilver RC 14/40
2005 Reflections Jesse Lumsden Green RC 18/75
2007 Gridiron Gear ben Obomanu Platinum RC auto 12/25
2006 Topps Gold Kelly Jennings RC 1623/2006
2006 Select Kelly Jennings Artist Proof RC 32/32

image1-2.jpg
2007 Playoff NFL Playoffs Courtney Taylor Silver Proof RC 15/50
2007 Topps Performance Courtney Taylor parallel RC #d 6/10
2007 Threads Courtney Taylor Retail Blue RC 227/350
2008 Classics Owen Schmitt Timeless Tributes RC 27/50
2003 Upper Deck Seneca Wallace Gold RC 19/50
2002 Private Stock Titanium Shaun Alexander 2 color jsy/Maurice Morris RC 366/500

image2-2.jpg
2001 Topps Debut Ken Lucas Senior Bowl jsy 993/999
2008 Press Pass Justin Forsett RC auto 93/199
2006 Select D.D. Lewis Artist Proof 7/32
2001 Fleer Focus Koren Robinson Certified Cuts RC auto
2000 Topps Chad Brown All-Pro jersey card
2006 UD Rookie Debut Matt Henshaw Holofoil RC 318/325

image3-1.jpg
2008 Threads Lawrence Jackson Holofoil RC Auto 31/50
2002 Flair T.J. Duckett Franchise Tools 3 color jsy/ball
1999 Skybox Karsten Bailey Autographics RC auto
2000 Bowman Reserve Cortez Kennedy Pro Bowl jersey card
1999 Paramount Brock Huard Premiere Date RC #d 60/62
1977 Topps Sherman Smith RC (rock the old school too!)

image4-1.jpg
2006 Gridiron Gear Matt Hasselbeck Plates & Patches 2 clr/1clr #d2/50
2006 Ultimate Matt Hasselbeck Stat Patch 2 color 26/50
2006 Ultimate Matt Hasselbeck Super Jersey Quad 38/50
2006 Bowman Chrome Matt Hasselbeck Blue Refractor 36/150
2003 Topps Pristine Marcus Trufant Gold Refractor RC 37/75
2003 Topps Marcus Trufant Gold RC 102/499

image5-1.jpg
2006 Ultimate Nate Burleson Signature Patch auto 8/15
2006 Leaf Limited Deion Branch Team Trademarks 3 color patch auto 15/25
2008 Absolute Matt Hasselbeck Gridiron Force 2 color patch 15/25
2004 Bowman Chrome D.J. Hackett Red Refractor RC 86/210

well that will do it for today! Thanks for lookin!!!!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
G $MONEY$ said:
Nice cards!! The guy has his card shop attached to his house!?!? Lol, what more do u need in life? :lol:

wanna hear the best thing about his situation? His wife makes the money! She is the head underwriter at a mortgage company. I envy him so much!

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
SWEET pickups!
When I was growing up, I lived 3 blocks from Greenlake (if anyone from Seattle knows where that is) and there was a guy that had a card shop in his basement that was really cool to go to. He was a nice guy and used to slip me freebie cards all the time. Wonder if it still exists....

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
SeattlefantillIdie said:
SWEET pickups!
When I was growing up, I lived 3 blocks from Greenlake (if anyone from Seattle knows where that is) and there was a guy that had a card shop in his basement that was really cool to go to. He was a nice guy and used to slip me freebie cards all the time. Wonder if it still exists....

If it does, I wanna go! I'm always scouring every place I can for numbered rookie cards and such. I have to go back to this shop again when I have more time. He has monster box after monster box full of Seahawks stuff.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
seahawks4ever said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
SWEET pickups!

If it does, I wanna go! I'm always scouring every place I can for numbered rookie cards and such. I have to go back to this shop again when I have more time. He has monster box after monster box full of Seahawks stuff.

Again, I am coming home in August, I COMMAND you to take me there! OH man, I'm going to need places to go to when I get home! There's a nice place West of Seattle where I used to get my orthodontics done and there was a coin/card shop there, called like Lake City Coins or something like that..... MAN I will try to remember and get back to you on that one! Never heard about one in Kent though, nor Bothell for that matter.....

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
SeattlefantillIdie said:
seahawks4ever said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
SWEET pickups!

Again, I am coming home in August, I COMMAND you to take me there! OH man, I'm going to need places to go to when I get home! There's a nice place West of Seattle where I used to get my orthodontics done and there was a coin/card shop there, called like Lake City Coins or something like that..... MAN I will try to remember and get back to you on that one! Never heard about one in Kent though, nor Bothell for that matter.....

For a fellow Seahawk fan, let me know when you are closer to getting here. I'll cook up some steaks and we will get out to a couple of places I know.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm a little envious of the Cortez Pro Bowl jsy, since he's a Miami U guy. I can never find anything of him when I look.

Great stuff. That's a nice Jennings Artist's Proof too.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Card Magnet said:
I'm a little envious of the Cortez Pro Bowl jsy, since he's a Miami U guy. I can never find anything of him when I look.

I don't have a ton of Kennedy stuff as it was before my time for collecting (I started in 2005). As far as Jennings, I am about half complete with getting all his non 1/1 cards... even have a plate with 2 more on the way.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
seahawks4ever said:
Card Magnet said:

I don't have a ton of Kennedy stuff as it was before my time for collecting (I started in 2005). As far as Jennings, I am about half complete with getting all his non 1/1 cards... even have a plate with 2 more on the way.
That's pretty impressive. If you ever get a gallery or bucket up with them, I'd love to see it.

I don't have too much of Kennedy either. Almost everything of what I have is from the early 90s because I stopped collecting for a few years, and he was retired before I picked up the hobby again.

You'll probably think I tarnished him, because I always signed him to the Cowboys on my Madden NFL when he was still playing :lol:

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Card Magnet said:
seahawks4ever said:
http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv21 ... s%20Lulay/[/url]

also, I have my neverending Contenders project. I forgot to scan Jerramy Stevens (simple mistake) and have grabbed a Justin Griffith since the seahawks signed him.

http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv21 ... ontenders/

I get a Contenders auto of every person the seahawks drafted, or signed via free agency...even if they never touched the field (Samie Parker).

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
seahawks4ever said:
Card Magnet said:
seahawks4ever said:
http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv21 ... s%20Lulay/[/url]

also, I have my neverending Contenders project. I forgot to scan Jerramy Stevens (simple mistake) and have grabbed a Justin Griffith since the seahawks signed him.

http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv21 ... ontenders/

I get a Contenders auto of every person the seahawks drafted, or signed via free agency...even if they never touched the field (Samie Parker).[/quote:1ahmr9pu]
Now that's team dedication. Pretty nice collection you've put together, especially the Contenders autos.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
seahawks4ever said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
seahawks4ever said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
SWEET pickups!

For a fellow Seahawk fan, let me know when you are closer to getting here. I'll cook up some steaks and we will get out to a couple of places I know.

I would GREATLY appreciate that! I was looking around on the Seahawks website, and my son is too young for the football camp yet, but next year he'll be 8 so I'm going to sign him up for it! But I am going to sign all 3 of my kids up for that Jr. Seahawker and I want to sign me and my wife up for that Seahawks Booster Club. I think that'd be really neat to do!
I really hope to find a way to meet Hasselbeck in person out of it!
Looking forward to the steaks, many thanks!

Members online

Latest posts