Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you any of you pulled a 08 Chrome Draft Auto Retail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Re: Have you any of you pulled a 08 Chrome Draft Auto Retial

I opened 1 box (7 packs). Got a porcello x, 2 refs + an au (not a huge name sadly).

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009

Only bought 1 blaster, but I pulle a Wilmer Flores Ref Auto Redemption from it.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009

I just recently open a retail pack and got a Sign of the Future of a Phillies SS prospect. Don't remember his name. But I've pulled autos from retail packs before.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008

kdailey4315 said:
I just recently open a retail pack and got a Sign of the Future of a Phillies SS prospect. Don't remember his name. But I've pulled autos from retail packs before.

It's Freddy Galvis. He is actually pretty good(gold glove defense, not a great bat currently).

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009

ryanhoward06 said:
kdailey4315 said:

It's Freddy Galvis. He is actually pretty good(gold glove defense, not a great bat currently).

That's him. Isn't SS in the Phillies organization kind of a dead end right now with Rollins there?

plainwhitejerseys

May 20, 2009
I've pulled a bunch. Posey Ref, Posey Blue, Beckham, Inoa (not the redemption), Flores, Flores X and I think Montero (unless I am remembering the name incorrectly).

Wes

OG
Administrator

kdailey4315 said:
ryanhoward06 said:
kdailey4315 said:

That's him. Isn't SS in the Phillies organization kind of a dead end right now with Rollins there?

Not the way he's playing for my fantasy team...

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008

LLWesMan said:
kdailey4315 said:
ryanhoward06 said:
kdailey4315 said:

Not the way he's playing for my fantasy team...

Well where Galvis is, it really doesn't matter who is up there. He can always be traded, I don't have real high expectations, but he might surprise some people.

Even though scouts don't like to do it, he's compared to Omar Vizquel defensively.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I have opened numerous blasters and have never pulled a chrome auto...I have pulled Orange refractors, and other low numbered, but never a chrome auto.

I believe you can pull a chrome auto out of blisters but not blasters

plainwhitejerseys

May 20, 2009
ahill1 said:
I have opened numerous blasters and have never pulled a chrome auto...I have pulled Orange refractors, and other low numbered, but never a chrome auto.

I believe you can pull a chrome auto out of blisters but not blasters

No. You can pull (I have pulled several) chrome autos out of blasters.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have purchased both draft and regular bowman blasters before because this is how I get a starter set going and then I do singles after a few blasters.I can safely say that chrome autos can and are pulled out of them.I have noticed I got a lot more of the Signs of the Future autos lately but I have received regular chrome autos of prospects as well.The one off hand I can remember was a Nick Schmidt auto.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
plainwhitejerseys said:
I've pulled a bunch. Posey Ref, Posey Blue, Beckham, Inoa (not the redemption), Flores, Flores X and I think Montero (unless I am remembering the name incorrectly).

im thinking maybe, just maybe, you may be guilding the lilly just a tad here

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
boomo said:
plainwhitejerseys said:

im thinking maybe, just maybe, you may be guilding the lilly just a tad here

Not to get into it with him or even create a debate because honestly...I care little either way but if I recall a while back...I think he said he pack searches or at least condones it(which would lead one to think he does indeed pack search).This was on the old boards and I may be thinking about the wrong guy but if I am not...well there you go.Weighing packs can be an effective means.If I am mistaken...no hard feelings.I am not looking for an argument...just simply trying to recall what I remember.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
predatorkj said:
I have purchased both draft and regular bowman blasters before because this is how I get a starter set going and then I do singles after a few blasters.I can safely say that chrome autos can and are pulled out of them.I have noticed I got a lot more of the Signs of the Future autos lately but I have received regular chrome autos of prospects as well.The one off hand I can remember was a Nick Schmidt auto.

That is 2007... Which in 2007 they stated the chrome auto odds on the boxes of blasters....

This year, 2008, they do NOT state chrome auto odds

skrip

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
predatorkj said:

That is 2007... Which in 2007 they stated the chrome auto odds on the boxes of blasters....

This year, 2008, they do NOT state chrome auto odds

skrip

I understand that.I am simply saying all the autos (save Kyle Drabek) that I have pulled from Bowman have been no namers.The only one I remember off hand was Schmidt.That may have very well been from 2007.But its not the last one I have pulled.I'd have to go through my commons box to see who else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts