Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lenny Dykstra files Chapter 11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Didn't he start a super exclusive magazine for players and agents only about how too invest and diversify your money? How too become a successful businessman using your playing salary as a jump start?

simpsons-the-doh-49005791.jpg

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Lancemountain said:
Didn't he start a super exclusive magazine for players and agents only about how too invest and diversify your money? How too become a successful businessman using your playing salary as a jump start?

simpsons-the-doh-49005791.jpg

ESPN and Esquire magazine BOTH had good articles on what it was like to work for/with him. They also went into great detail over how he was screwing over banks, property owners and investors by not paying people back on time or not paying period.

Not to mention the many lawsuits he has/is/will face(d) and the fact he treats most people around him like crap.

I don't wish that on anyone either, but he had it coming.

Karma's a bitch.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Thats what happens when you have no money but refuse to let go of your 18 million dollar(or whatever it is) house,your private jet and 400,000 dollar car.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Thats what happens when you have no money but refuse to let go of your 18 million dollar(or whatever it is) house,your private jet and 400,000 dollar car.

Bingo!

If anyone read the article or saw the piece they will probably agree with me, but I feel no sympathy for him. I feel bad for the people who he screwed though. Some of those people didn't even have much money to begin with and he cheated them.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
What an idiot. If you make that much money and blow it all, there must be something wrong with you. ::facepalm::

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
Real Sports did a good piece on him. He really has no one to blame but himself.
Absolutely. The only people deserving of empathy here are those that he shistered.

I remember seeing the REAL SPORTS special with Bryant Gumbel when Dykstra was featured. My my, how things change. Shortly after, i start reading all these other articles how he ows people money.

Makes these days below seem like a distant memory.

nAILS.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts