Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols Rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Looking to pick up one, what is one of his better cheap RCs? Probably a Non AU'ed one (if I did go for an AU, I'd shoot for an SPx).

Is the Topps Chrome Traded / UD Star RC his 2 standard ones or am I missing some from other sets?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Johan Santana 57 said:
Looking to pick up one, what is one of his better cheap RCs? Probably a Non AU'ed one (if I did go for an AU, I'd shoot for an SPx).

Is the Topps Chrome Traded / UD Star RC his 2 standard ones or am I missing some from other sets?

PM sent

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
The four most mainstream ones are Topps Chrome, Topps Chrome Traded, Bowman, Topps Traded (in that order). If I were looking to get a non-auto'd RC, I'd look for something a little nicer, maybe a Topps Traded Gold, Sweet Spot, or SP Authentic. There are also some nice Fleer and Donruss #'d ones.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I like the Gold version of Topps personally. Glad you are getting a couple of RC's

picture.php

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I like the regular topps because I feel its kind of iconic.I have that and the topps gallery one.Had a chance when I was in Hawaii to pick up his chrome for $30 but decided to pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts