Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THANKS be8el0ve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
got this beauty the other day from him
2001fleertrad.jpg

this from a trade of another site :shock:
2009fanfest.jpg

and finally got my BDAY present hung up after 3 months lol
bday1.jpg
bday2.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
There are plenty of theories. However, the Alice Cooper band says that this one is true: They were thinking up names for the band, and suddenly they thought of an innocent school girl that could be named Alice Cooper. But they thought the name wasn't so innocent as they pictured a girl with a hatchet behind her back.

Another theory is that a band member had a mother who was a gypsy. She put Alice Cooper's real name (Vincent Furnier) into a Ouija board and got the name Alice Cooper in response.
One night the guys in the group were playing with a Ouija board and it spelled A-L-I-C-E C-O-O-P-E-R.

Because it had "a Baby-Jane/Lizzie-Borden-sweet-and-innocent-with-a-hatchet-behind-the-back kind of rhythm to it."

"The name started simply as a spit in the face of society. With a name like Alice Cooper, we could really make 'em suffer."
He took the name from the 18th century witch (Alice Cooper) who had been burned at the stake.
All of these answers at one time or another were used to explain the name. Any of these answers could be true.

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Lol Magic, it was a little joke I figured you'd get! :D

all you needed to say was, "listen, baby
You really wouldn't understand."

[youtube:3c6vworc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD18Q80NaIM[/youtube:3c6vworc]

magicpapa said:
There are plenty of theories. However, the Alice Cooper band says that this one is true: They were thinking up names for the band, and suddenly they thought of an innocent school girl that could be named Alice Cooper. But they thought the name wasn't so innocent as they pictured a girl with a hatchet behind her back.

Another theory is that a band member had a mother who was a gypsy. She put Alice Cooper's real name (Vincent Furnier) into a Ouija board and got the name Alice Cooper in response.
One night the guys in the group were playing with a Ouija board and it spelled A-L-I-C-E C-O-O-P-E-R.

Because it had "a Baby-Jane/Lizzie-Borden-sweet-and-innocent-with-a-hatchet-behind-the-back kind of rhythm to it."

"The name started simply as a spit in the face of society. With a name like Alice Cooper, we could really make 'em suffer."
He took the name from the 18th century witch (Alice Cooper) who had been burned at the stake.
All of these answers at one time or another were used to explain the name. Any of these answers could be true.

Members online

Latest posts