Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wilmer Flores Signs for Topps!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
If I missed this I am sorry, but my 36 redemptions just took a collective sigh of relief!!!! I was so excited to hear the news and I didn't see another thread started. I'm sure alot of people will be very happy!!!! I know I am!!! :D :D :eek:

http://twitter.com/toppscards

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I had to go check on Topps to make sure what I had. Here are the goods:

WILMER FLORES BOWMAN DRAFT AUTO REDEMPTIONS
Blue Refractors x5
Xfractors x6
Refractors x6
Base Autos x19

It will be a very happy day in my household when these all arrive home to me I should of bought some Gold & Orange when I had a chance!!!! Either way I am very happy!!! Rob

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Nice!! Completely forgot about of my flores stuff. Only bad thing I remember about topps w montero was that I had to sign for each one and I believe I redeemed more flores. Great news indeed. Dave

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Prospectmaster said:
Thank god. I am sure I won't be one of the first to receive mine since I redeemed mine between january and march. I forget the exact date I redeemed it but it was early this year.

Hopefully they don't get sent out in waves like Montero did. Let's hope Topps rewards us all for being patient. We can hope right?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Great Dealz Rob said:
Let's hope Topps rewards us all for being patient. We can hope right?

When it comes to redeeming cards with Topps, that's basically all you can do.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
I'm beginning to believe that a Topps Redemption actually being fulfilled is akin to making the front cover of Sports Illustrated, at least when it comes to my personal fulfillment dates.

For example, I just got word, some six months later, that my Montero chrome redemptions were shipped. Shortly thereafter - dude breaks his wrist!

Flores is on his way to the disabled list, or he will be probably busted for PEDs. It's just my luck.

Too bad Topps can't turn these redemptions around more quickly. Kind of bush league if you ask me.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Crash Davis said:
I'm beginning to believe that a Topps Redemption actually being fulfilled is akin to making the front cover of Sports Illustrated, at least when it comes to my personal fulfillment dates.

For example, I just got word, some six months later, that my Montero chrome redemptions were shipped. Shortly thereafter - dude breaks his wrist!

Flores is on his way to the disabled list, or he will be probably busted for PEDs. It's just my luck.

Too bad Topps can't turn these redemptions around more quickly. Kind of bush league if you ask me.

Too bad Flores can't get off his arse and actually sign the cards. Bush league indeed.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Crash Davis said:

Too bad Flores can't get off his arse and actually sign the cards. Bush league indeed.

Touche.

Flores is overrated anyway, much like Jose Tabata was for the Yankees.

Members online

Latest posts