Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Hate This!! Great 1/1 PC Card Pops Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It's so beautiful I could cry. Then I wonder if it's legit. I have no reason to believe it wouldn't be other than it seems too nice. Although I can't seem to find any info on this version of the card...

It doesn't matter either way because there's no way I can afford it right now. Hopefully it will be there a month or so down the road when I might have some spare cash :? Pretty sad that I can't afford to make a $100 BO, huh? :oops:

[ebay:16p7dw47]310160731221 [/ebay:16p7dw47](BIN/BO $125)

!BYD2JkQBGk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmJg8nBKflhmTVUw~~_12.jpg
!BYD2KVw!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKjsEjlLmWUfiBKflhr74zQ~~_12.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Sad you can't do a $100 offer? I have never spent that much on one card and I think I would have a have a hard time justifying spending that much on a card.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Brad said:
Sad you can't do a $100 offer? I have never spent that much on one card and I think I would have a have a hard time justifying spending that much on a card.
I don't have any extra bills (just the normal runnings of a house). Instead of watching movies or doing whatever normal people do for fun, I get cards. My only problem right now is that work isn't too steady, and I have to keep whatever extra money I do get set aside for when it slows up, or if it gives out on me.

I'm actually going to go job hunting a little later today at the local mall. I wouldn't mind holding down something in a mall store just for the steady work until I get into something more suited for me.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
dont know if its real or not, but it does have a convention stamp on it. i say that because a lot of those have popped up with nfl logos and are stricken down and horrible fakes as soon as they hit ebay. maybe they are real, maybe not. hopefully it is should you go after it

Members online

Latest posts