Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best mailday ever!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
Well, just list the cards you received :)

mike mussina TTM auto- blue ink, bottom of the card. 1992 upper deck

crusades- all green- garrett anderson, javier lopez, sean casey, robin ventura, eli marrero, brian jordon, fernando tatis, and todd hudley.

:)

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
That Eli Marrero...was that from the same seller on eBay that had the Tony Clark? I've always wanted one of those un-serial numbered cards.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
That Eli Marrero...was that from the same seller on eBay that had the Tony Clark? I've always wanted one of those un-serial numbered cards.

yeah it was. Ive talked to him a few times he seems cool. he had a huge collection and his wife is making him dump most of it :(

chippernate said:
Wow, very nice stuff! to bad about the camera not workng, Would love to see some pics

I need to stop procrastinating and work on it.. everyone here is so nice to always show scans and theres some stuff Ive been wanting to show off. I will really get this done tomorrow. . . . hopefully

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Ah, I feel bad for him. He probably could have gotten a lot more for each card if he used the BIN option. But, since his feedback was below 10, he couldn't.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
Ah, I feel bad for him. He probably could have gotten a lot more for each card if he used the BIN option. But, since his feedback was below 10, he couldn't.

reminds me to give him 8 positive feedbacks right now.. that should give him a boost.

and since I have 8 in a row to myself, I think I will do his feedback by-the-letters style ;)

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
Philip J. Fry said:

reminds me to give him 8 positive feedbacks right now.. that should give him a boost.

and since I have 8 in a row to myself, I think I will do his feedback by-the-letters style ;)

ok, Ive decided to do it. hopefully someone on the bay will think its funny.
what should I spell?

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
One of these days when you get your camera or scanner working, I'd love to see your collection. Those crusades look awesome. I've got a David Justice and a Shawn Green, one purple and one green, but I forget which.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
WoundedDuck said:
We need scans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

camera still broken :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
I know I want to give you guys scans but its just not working out right :cry:

camera? you need a scanner... :D
Didn't someone tell you that you aren't allowed to collect baseball cards unless you have a scanner.
Sell a few cards and buy one quick.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
hofautos said:
donrusscrusademan said:
WoundedDuck said:
We need scans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

camera still broken :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
I know I want to give you guys scans but its just not working out right :cry:

camera? you need a scanner... :D
Didn't someone tell you that you aren't allowed to collect baseball cards unless you have a scanner.
Sell a few cards and buy one quick.

Im thinking of doing just that.

anyone know of a cheap one thats still nice?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I did a Mussina TTM last year. Ironically enough, the day I received it back was the day he announced his retirement.

mussinattm.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts