Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 box break BDPP...Worst Ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mnowosielski

Aug 7, 2008
I sold a couple things at a show today so I picked up a couple boxes on a case that was just cracked open. They were tied for the 2 worst boxes I have ever opened in my life.

Box 1
Some BS Cody Adams Auto with no hologram sticker on the back and Topps F'ed up the numbers so there is a pasted number on the back of the card...
Only other thing in the box was Chris Getz Futures Blue Refractor...front of the card is scratched to hell.

Box 2
No Auto....
The only thing in it a Wilkin Ramirez Futures gold Refractor.

Im not sure what I need to send to Topps if someone can let me know...I also don't have a recipt it was a small show and didnt get one.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Ouch.I pulled an autograph out of last year's Bowman Chrome that had some lame sticker/number on it too.It's like they forgot to put the number in the corner of the card and made some crap sticker to replace it.Sounds like this is what yours looks like too.

I, too, was screwed out of an autograph after buying boxes at shows.Just send them a copy of the UPC code of the bottom of the box, a letter why you're requesting their assistance, and a wrapper from the product.Beware though, the replacements they've sent me before have been junk or off centered cards.

Members online

Latest posts