Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone rec'd their freebies from BLOWOUT???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
I was making a purchase and saw that my "freebies" from Blowout was shipped!!!

Im on the west coast so I thought maybe some of you on the east may have already recd theirs

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Other peeps on other boards have gotten theirs. 1 guy got a box of 07 leaf limited. Most seem to be getting packs + blaster boxes. I’m on the west coast- ordered my freebie 11/25 or 11/26. haven’t gotten it yet.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Mine has been processing since the day after thanksgiving. Hopefully there will be an update soon. If not thats cool too. These are freebies, and I'm not too worried about it.

A_Pharis

Got mine today.

A pack of Elvis collectors cards.

I think the overload of entrants at the end of Nov when the link was posted put them over their limit. I doubt anyone who registered for it at the end of November gets anything worthwhile.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Mine's processing as well.

I ordered a box of BCDP from them at the same time (but not in the same order), and that had a Longoria auto as well as the regular one, so I'm already happy with them.

Members online

Latest posts