Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday 9/22/09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
[youtube:1cdcqatt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F2d7M4Lbmw[/youtube:1cdcqatt]
I'm ready for some NFL.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
deceptikon1978 said:
Just got an email my 09 Classics Hunter Cantwell auto redemption shipped today :|

Man_Jump_for_Joy.jpg

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Only thing that should be here today is a Steve Largent NT patch :mrgreen:

Paid for lots of stuff this morning, which will hopefully be here at the end of the week!

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Went and got my mail AND........nothing :(

Always a letdown. Worse for me is sellers who don't ship for long periods of time. I generally expect ebay items within about a week or so, and I usually get them in that period. However, it always sucks to get an email like a week and a half later saying that the item just shipped.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I know the feeling Groat. I'm waiting on something from the 15th. They were able to accept my BO within 3 hours of sending it, but they can't ship it out yet (or at least let me know they did)? They're messing with my cardboard emotions!

And speaking of buying stuff, a few days ago I won a 3 card lot of cards, all low numbered Triple Threads jerseys, of Sinorice for about $6 dlvd. I think it might be because they called him Sinorice Rice in the title and description :lol:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
cwells46 said:
Slow shippers on Ebay?

kijinnmaru-inconceivable.jpg

Honestly, it should be. With the advent of Paypal Shipping there's really no reason why it should take you more than a handful of days to ship out your items. You just need some mailers, some printer paper and some tape. Then just put them in your mailbox for pickup or drop them in the nearest USPS box.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Groat said:
cwells46 said:
Slow shippers on Ebay?

kijinnmaru-inconceivable.jpg

Honestly, it should be. With the advent of Paypal Shipping there's really no reason why it should take you more than a handful of days to ship out your items. You just need some mailers, some printer paper and some tape. Then just put them in your mailbox for pickup or drop them in the nearest USPS box.

I don't use or probably never will use Paypal shipping.....I do use the APC at the local post office tho, to save on time.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
I got a redemption in the morning, redeemed it last week. Mailady almost knocked down the door, the package was sent with sig confirmation.
It was a Cane auto, but baseball.

Members online

No members online now.