Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WILSON RAMOS LEAF LIMITED PHENOM [Scan included]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I figured I would ask this question now that the minor league season is over. I liked the look of Leaf Limted insert Phenom cards out of PRime Cuts and so I targeted that card along with some other Ramos'. The original sell sheet mentioned these to be limited to 99 or less, but they came out unnumbered. The question is how many people on fcb has this card. I am simply trying to determine the rarity of these. I currently have 12 of these. They don't come up regularly and when they do well they usually make a trip to Texas. Does 99 or less sound about right to you guys?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Re: WILSON RAMOS LEAF LIMITED PHENOM QUESTION

I had 14 Porcellos at one time.

I now am 100% certain that there are 99 or less because I have tracked these basically from release and still have only seen somewhere in the 40-60 range surface on eBay.

While I can't use this number to prove the print run, it's very unlikely that there are more than what the sell sheet originally said despite them being left unnumbered. It's been too long since release of the product for so few to have made their way to eBay.

Other than the ones I have listed here and there, I think I've only seen two or three of these pop up in the last three months.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I had 14 Porcellos at one time.

I now am 100% certain that there are 99 or less because I have tracked these basically from release and still have only seen somewhere in the 40-60 range surface on eBay.

While I can't use this number to prove the print run, it's very unlikely that there are more than what the sell sheet originally said despite them being left unnumbered. It's been too long since release of the product for so few to have made their way to eBay.

Other than the ones I have listed here and there, I think I've only seen two or three of these pop up in the last three months.

ATH: I remember when you were picking those up, about the same time I started picking up the Ramos Limited cards. I have seen very few of them show up and probably won't until he EXPLODES next season, then a few3 might trickle out, but by then the price will have gone up and I will be moving them slowly.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008

Now up to 12

1_of_2_Ramos.jpg

Members online

Latest posts