Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So you can bust any case of Pacific, what would it be?

Which brand would be the funnest to bust

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Personally, I would like to do a case of 2000 Pacific Invincible. One of my favorites.

What would your favorite be?

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
MAN, while I think just about ALL of Pacific is SWEET, I had to go with Crown Royale.... when your BASE card is a die-cut and ALWAYS had a nice look to it, seemed EVERY card was an insert to me! I LOVED how they looked and some of the parallels were VERY nice!
But this has to be one of the toughest polls because Pacific came out with some VERY, VERY nice products during their run.....

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I'm probably the only one but I was never really impressed with Pacific overall. Some inserts were cool (Cramer's Choice, Gold Crown) but that's about it.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Philip J. Fry said:
I'm probably the only one but I was never really impressed with Pacific overall. Some inserts were cool (Cramer's Choice, Gold Crown) but that's about it.

be grateful, the parallels were KILLERS back when the internet was just a baby!

SakicGroup9.jpg

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
ThoseBackPages said:
Philip J. Fry said:

I think that's the main reason why I disliked Pacific...so many parallels for certain sets.

cammy collector

May 4, 2009
Western Maryland
Philip J. Fry said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":v3q6j3da]I'm probably the only one but I was never really impressed with Pacific overall. Some inserts were cool (Cramer's Choice, Gold Crown) but that's about it.

I think that's the main reason why I disliked Pacific...so many parallels for certain sets.[/quote:v3q6j3da]

that's what makes it so much fun for us player collectors!

PS no '92 Pacific Tom Seaver? :lol:

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
cammy collector said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":p1mupku6]
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":p1mupku6]I'm probably the only one but I was never really impressed with Pacific overall. Some inserts were cool (Cramer's Choice, Gold Crown) but that's about it.

I think that's the main reason why I disliked Pacific...so many parallels for certain sets.[/quote:p1mupku6]

that's what makes it so much fun for us player collectors!

PS no '92 Pacific Tom Seaver? :lol:[/quote:p1mupku6]

Fun my shiny metal ass! How about the Nolan Ryan issue? :)

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Senior. 1990.

I have all the Nettles versions ( error,correct,correct w/o line (print flaw) but I need to upgrade my corrected from 8's and have busted 30 or so sets plus a few wax boxes trying.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I voted for crown royale as that stuff was always too rich for my blood. Only busted one hobby pack of it. I always enjoyed invincible in the kmart buy one get one free blister packs. I remember 00 prism setting a record for most parallels in a set at the time. I just bought a ton of those star parallels cheap from checkoutmycards as each parallel truly is unique in its own way. Man, collecting used to be fun. I fear it will never be the same. :(

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
ThoseBackPages said:
Philip J. Fry said:

SakicGroup9.jpg

Very Cool. Collecting Pacific Hockey cards with my son in 2003 is what brought me back to the hobby, so I will always have a soft spot for Pacific cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts