Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Update on 2008 Bowman Sterling WBC Patch???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
Just wondering if any of you guys in "The Know" have heard anything about these yet? I was also curious who all was waiting on theirs and how many you are waiting on. I myself am waiting on one.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
I've been pumping my thread about this question once a week pretty much.

I'm pretty sure they wont be jumbos either, and they wont look spectacular. If they were either of those two, we would have seen pictures by now.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
blazers091 said:
The guys who paid 80 for those redemptions are probably going to be pretty upset.

I think I paid $50 for mine..maybe $40. I'm gonna be INCREDIBLY pissed when they're not jumbos and just one color.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Too bad UD didnt get the rights this year again. Those were some great looking cards. And people bought them in hopes that they'd be similar to those or they'd get Ichiro or other Japanese players and they could cash in.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Bowman Sterling Baseball WBC Patch redemptions have been constructed and will ship soon.

No scan to what they may look like, but should be sent out shortly.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
blazers091 said:
Bowman Sterling Baseball WBC Patch redemptions have been constructed and will ship soon.

No scan to what they may look like, but should be sent out shortly.

Bah, I'm preparing to be pissed.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
Well, I won a drawing in one of AIC's breaks so I do not have anything invested in mine but I am very interested in how they turn out. I am still curious as to how many of them there are.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
At least if they suck, I won't be as upset that my wife accidentally threw one in the garbage just thinking the redemption was a filler card from my last case ::facepalm::

G

blazers091 said:
I heard they were close to completion, but they may not be jumbo patches.

who did you "hear" this from
a curious mind wants to know

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
I had three and sold them all around release. I think I got about $90 a piece for them. I almost feel like buying one at a fraction of the price and redeeming it now out of curiosity.

Members online

Latest posts