Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB is the place to hang out on NFL sunday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey guys, just as a thank you for stopping by the football boards this fine Sunday afternoon

Everyone that posts in this thread from now until the final second of the colts titans game is entered to win a 25$ ebay gift card.

Thanks and good luck, a winner will be selected at random tonight.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Hey, it's always nice to have a contest. I'd be here even without one though. :)

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Anthony K. said:
Groat said:
Hey, it's always nice to have a contest. I'd be here even without one though. :)

As would I.

Football games start late here for me (7pm) but I always find myself here on the boards, watching gamecast, until the wife goes to bed.

Gamecast? No AFN in your household? I remember during football season in Iraq, the night shift was always highly contended for. Any work that needed to be done got done FAST on Sunday night.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Groat said:
Anthony K. said:
Groat said:

As would I.

Football games start late here for me (7pm) but I always find myself here on the boards, watching gamecast, until the wife goes to bed.

Gamecast? No AFN in your household? I remember during football season in Iraq, the night shift was always highly contended for. Any work that needed to be done got done FAST on Sunday night.

We have AFN, but my wife controls the TV until she is tired (usually around 9-930). But, this weekend beign a 4 day and the titans playign the late game, I am staying up until the game starts (2am) and watching the ENTIRE thing. So I will be on late. And, I am only really interested in the Eagles game and the Titans game tonight, so not TOO upset I am not watching any football right now ;)

I remember watching games at night in Iraq. I tried to get Mondays off just to stay up late watching them at the MWR (Sunday Night football and Ping Pong = Great memories).

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Nice! Too bad there isn't a single meaningful early game with the exception of Cincy-Baltimore, which I don't get. I have NYG-OAK and DAL-KC. Yuck.

Members online

Latest posts