Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is now the best time to unload your Maurice Clarett cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
Most of the rare cards were in a bulk collection that sold a little more than a year ago. Maybe closer to 2 years ago. If I remember correctly, it still sold for close to 1K, but there was a lot to it.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Guy has been listing them over and over for awhile now. I emailed him recently and asked him if he knew that Clarett is in jail and doesn't play in the NFL or, if he is lighting it up in the jail football league and I just haven't heard about it. I wouldn't pay $1 for any of those cards (if I had to keep them).

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
That's kind of like an oxymoron..."best time to unload Clarett cards" :lol:

Those are some nice cards though. If he was a Miami U alum, I would actually pursue, but sadly he is not one of our thugs.

Aug 29, 2008
flightposite said:
Guy has been listing them over and over for awhile now. I emailed him recently and asked him if he knew that Clarett is in jail and doesn't play in the NFL or, if he is lighting it up in the jail football league and I just haven't heard about it. I wouldn't pay $1 for any of those cards (if I had to keep them).

I'm always a little confused when I seem them listed with such high BINs. I can't actually believe he thinks they are going sell for anywhere near that price. I'm interested to see what some of the logo's would get if they were just listed in a regular auction.

Members online

Latest posts