Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Crabtree will START on Sunday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Be interesting to see his impact on the offense. At the very least he should be able to stretch the field on some go routes.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Ryo1549 said:
kentuckyderby said:
Ryo (or anyone else), set me with up with some projected stats for Sunday

Right now I pretty much show a consensus saying he'll have 2-3 catches for 20-30 yards.

Between the voices in your head? :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Josh Morgan started the first five games for the 49ers at split end, but Morgan said that he has been informed that Crabtree and Isaac Bruce will be the 49ers' starting receivers Sunday. Morgan remained at the 49ers' practice facility over the bye week to personally help Crabtree learn the position. "I'm helping him learn my position and take my position," Morgan said. "It is what it is. If he can help us win, I'm all right with that. They gave him my spot. So if he's going to be in there, I might as well help him out so I can make sure he gets it right."

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
Josh Morgan started the first five games for the 49ers at split end, but Morgan said that he has been informed that Crabtree and Isaac Bruce will be the 49ers' starting receivers Sunday. Morgan remained at the 49ers' practice facility over the bye week to personally help Crabtree learn the position. "I'm helping him learn my position and take my position," Morgan said. "It is what it is. If he can help us win, I'm all right with that. They gave him my spot. So if he's going to be in there, I might as well help him out so I can make sure he gets it right."

Yeah, that's a tough spot for Josh to be in right now. Especially as his play has improved the past couple weeks or so. However, it's not like Bruce is very young. He'll have that other spot in due time.

Members online

Latest posts