Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: How cold is it where you are?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Deadmonton :lol: :lol:

If any American has never heard of Alberta yet,you will as that Province will keep all of North America addicted to oil for many years to come.

Cold here in Nova Scotia tonight -5 but going to -12 with windchills tomorrow.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I don't really know because I've been stuck inside studying/taking exams all day, but it seemed like it was about 25 here in Philly when I was outside for 30 seconds.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
36 F.... rain/mix overnight and then brutally cold tomorrow night and Monday. About -10 to -15. Rochester MN

G

It is 35 right now but the last few says it has been in the 20's and even the teen's
and lows have been around 10 to Zero

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
When the sac shrivels up its officially cold outside. Froze putting up some decorations

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
37F in Sioux City right now.

I decided to make myself feel ill and looked up the temp where we lived last year - 63F (Tucson :cry:).

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
63 right now, not too cold at the moment. (Anything near 50 is probably cold for me, I hate the cold).

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Not cold at all and that makes me mad, because it doesn't feel like christmas. I love when it is really cold outside because then I can just relax and countdown the days.

Members online

Latest posts