Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Did You Profit The Most On This Season (Prospects)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
First time since 2006 I didn't make money off any players. I was on a very tight budget last winter and wasn't able to stock up on anyone. I also changed my focus to 04 Elite Hunter Pence cards during the season this year. I have a couple guys I could make some money on next year but I'm not really counting on it.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I must say that this year kind of stunk for the prospector IMO. I hope others can prove me wrong out there, but I guess I'd have to go with Neftali Feliz or Brett Anderson when they were really trucking along.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I made most of my profits from Bumgarner, Heyward, Morrison, Stanton, and Hanson...toss in a few Porcello also.

As this was my second year actually prospecting for profit, I did well, clearing just over $1500 profit. All of which I spent on PC items and cards for sets.

braves2008champs

Aug 7, 2008
One purchase. One flip.

scan0002-11.jpg

It's traded hands twice since then, each less than my sale

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
sheetskout said:
I must say that this year kind of stunk for the prospector IMO. I hope others can prove me wrong out there, but I guess I'd have to go with Neftali Feliz or Brett Anderson when they were really trucking along.

I agree. I made decent money on Heyward, Moustakas, Poreda, and a few more, but nothing big.

Next year though...gonna be nice :D

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Neftali Feliz, but only because I kept pulling him from my Threads boxes.

And i flipped Sandoval for a tidy bit when I found an auto of his in a $5-auto bin.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Elvis Andrus, early when it was announced he'd be taking over for Young.

Jul 30, 2009
In no order and counting "young vet players" too:

Hanson, Gardner, Greinke, Cruz, Blanks, Reimold, Lind, Hill, Happ, Pelfrey (yes I did) and McCutchinson

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts