Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Footbal Case - Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
is the football score case worth it for 60 bucks

are there any gu or autos possible?

plmk thanks

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
You should really ask this on the football boards instead of General Chat.

There are only autos, no game used as far as I know.

I'd be happy with a $60 case of it. It's a fun break if you like rookies.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
dalton - u dont get 4 autos per retial box do u?

its 20 reatial

lmk thanks

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
i considered popping one of these for fun, BUT, if it is such a good deal, then why are there still 13 remaining? All of the good stuff is gone.

skrip

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
$3 a box isn't bad. I believe that they usually sell for $10 a box in stores like Wal Mart.

You might pull an auto or something. They're great for rookies and numbered cards. I've had good success with numbered cards from Score blasters in the pas, 1-2 a box. Never pulled an auto though.

I always enjoyed ripping though. Not just for the heap of rookies, but the insert/parallels, and getting cards of guys from the teams I collect that don't appear in the smaller sets.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
i got 47 paypal

anybodyt got any mnore i can borrrow

or can u buy something so i csan buy a case

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
if someone can pick 15 worth of cards from me and i can send them the 47 lmk please thanks

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
If you just want to have fun opening a lot of packs,or like to put together sets and/or just have base rc's of all the rookies - then it is a good buy.

Personally I'd just assume buy a box of the 08 contenders (if they still have any left) for a few more bucks and know I'm getting 4 auto's, but then again I have boxes of commons and base rc's as it is.

Members online

Latest posts