Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Furcal to Braves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
just saw on espn. what does that mean for escobar? he is the current short stop, right?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Re: Furcal to Braves?

I heard if they Braves do sign Furcal they would move him to second which just seems silly to me, but I really could care less.

G

cgilmo said:
and by hearing you mean, you turned the tv on and thats what it said?

Well I can't taste what they say on the television and internet, :lol:

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008

This means Escobar is gone probably. They arent going to move him to 2nd...

I would think

maybe revisit a ludwick or ankiel deal... but with greene I don't see the cards working that either

G

lordsepic said:
This means Escobar is gone probably. They arent going to move him to 2nd...

I would think

maybe revisit a ludwick or ankiel deal... but with greene I don't see the cards working that either

Can Greene play 2B?

Screw Kennedy.

braves2008champs

Aug 7, 2008

I would expect Yunel to have more value than that as well.

Maybe one of them are moving to 2b and Kelly goes. Guess we'll find out soon enough

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
I read on Fox that they could move Furcal to second (I guess he's been playing that in winter ball) and move KJ to the OF or possibly trade him or Yunel. I hope they don't trade Yunel myself.

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
I'd hate to move KJ again, but I do wonder if moving him to the OF now might be the best idea, improves the IF defense and gives us another legit option in the OF... unless they can get a #2 pitcher with Escobar. Don't want to see many more prospects traded after the Vazquez trade.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Greinke is 25 years old and it looks like he's overcome some personal hurdles to become the No. 2 or No. 3 type of starter who can throw 200 innings a year.

If he continues his progress, he'd easily be more valued than Escobar.

Latest posts